About our Student Scholarship Program
With the success of Louer.com’s Student Scholarship Program since 2015, we are pleased to announce that the program is extended, from now on providing a scholarship worth 1000$ every year to a student!
Louer.com understands how difficult it can be to complete your studies while working to pay your tuition. With all the time and effort that students put into classes, school work and exams, it can be hard to find the means – and time to pay for not only books and tuition, but also for other necessities, such as rent, groceries and electric bills. Louer.ca would like to recognize all the hard work and devotion put in by these students by awarding a scholarship worth 1000$ each year to a student.
The scholarship will be awarded on January 21st on a yearly basis. Applications are accepted year round.
Louer.com's Student Scholarship is awarded to any student currently enrolled in a CEGEP, University or Trade School located in province of Québec. It is designed to help students cover not only tuition fees, but the cost of living as well - be it through paying rent or anything else that may ease the financial burden that often comes when you’re a student.
WHO SHOULD APPLYTo be considered for the Louer.com Student Assistance Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen and resident of Québec
- Have a maximum of 30 years of age
- Enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full-time student in the academic year at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Not have already received a Louer.com Student
- Must certify that all information provided on your application form is accurate
- Enrolled in an accredited institution of education
- Good academic standing
- Financial need
- A complete application form
The documents proving your admissibility will be requested only if your application is selected by Louer.com.
For more information
- January 2019 Juliette Langelier
- October 2018 Nima Rahimi
- July 2018 Alexandra Caron
- April 2018 Laurie Bérichon
- January 2018 Mailys Flamand
- October 2017 Colyn Raven
- April 2017 Ariane Brenko
- July 2017 Laurence Roberge Bernando
- January 2017 Ryme Merzouki
- October 2016 Layal Hankir
- July 2016 Nicholas Payette-Prévost
- April 2016 Benjamin Fallu
- January 2016 Jessica Bouchard
- October 2015 Krystina Raymond
- July 2015 Justine Tisseur
- April 2015 Nicholas Bourdon