Home » F.A.Q. » Administrating Your Property Listing » How to change a property's listing status (active or inactive)?
How to change a property's listing status (active or inactive)?
To change the listing status of a property listing, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your account by clicking on the "Manage my Account" button at the top right of the screen. Enter your username and password and click on the "Login" button. If you are already logged in, click on the "My Account" button at the top right of the screen. On the next page, if the "Property" button does not appear in orange, click on it.
- Choose between "Business Property" and "Residential Property", and use the drop down menu to select the property. Click on the "Edit Property" button.
- At the top right of the listing page you will find the Listing Status for your property.
- Use the drop down menu to select the listing status (active or inactive) and click on the "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will be asked if you want to add images. Even If you do not need to add or delete images you must click on "Continue" again to save.
*Please note: There is no fee to deactivate or re-activate a property during the length of your contract with Louer.com