How do I add a property in Louer.com?
If you have not registered as a member at Louer.com, you must click on the "Become a Member" button at the top right of the Louer.com home page and enter your information.
If you are already a member at Louer.com, and you would like to add a property, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your account by clicking on the "Manage my Account" button at the top right of the screen. Enter your username and password and click on the "Login" button. If you are already logged in, click on the "My Account" button at the top right of the screen. On the page that follows, if the "Property" button does not appear in orange, click on it.
- Click on either Add Business Property or Add Residential Property (depending on the type of property you want to add).
- On the following page you will have to choose between a paying ad or a free ad.
- Paying ad:
Prior to adding your rental property on Louer.com, you must first purchase a credit. The following information will assist you with purchasing a credit and placing your rental property on Louer.com.
- You must first determine how long you wish to display your rental property.
Residential Listings or Commercial Listings can be listed: Monthly (1 month) Quarterly (3 months) Quarterly (3 months) Bi-Yearly (6 months) Bi-Yearly (6 months) Yearly (12 months) Yearly (12 months)
- Click on "Buy Now" for the type of listing you wish to purchase. In order to purchase multiple listings, you must click on the "Purchase" option (next to Statistics).
- Once you have entered the amount of listings and selected the duration, you will be presented with a summary page. This will offer you with different methods of payment.
- Louer.com provides you with several options:
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard,Amex)
- Once you have successfully made your payment, you will receive a credit(s) for the type of listing(s) you purchased. The number displayed in the credit column indicates how many rental properties you can advertise on Louer.com.
- To add your rental property, simply click on the "Add" button for the type of listing you have purchased.
- Free ad:
To add your rental property, simply click on the "Add" button for the type of listing you have purchased.
- Fill in the form. After you have finished, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. If the page turns red after clicking on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page, it is because there is some required information missing about your property.
Enter the missing required information (highlighted in red) before clicking on “Continue”.
- On the next page, will be asked if you want to add images to your listing information. Follow the instructions on this page to upload and add images to your listing. Even if you do not need to add or to erase images, you must still click on "Continue" to save all the information.
- Once you have uploaded all your images, click on the “Continue” button to save your images and property listing information.
- As your property listing is being saved, you will receive the following warning “ This property listing is currently being reviewed and will not appear on Louer.com until it is approved.”
Louer.com verifies all new property listings to ensure that all the information was properly entered. This process takes approximately 24 to 48 hours. As soon as your property listing is online, you will receive an email notification from Louer.com confirming that your property information has been successfully entered. If you do not receive an email, please contact Customer Support as soon as possible.