Home » F.A.Q. » Uploading Images » Where do I upload my images and attachments, and what size should they be?
Where do I upload my images and attachments, and what size should they be?
Before uploading your images and your attachments, please make sure of the following:
- The images you are uploading must be either in .gif or .jpeg (.jpg) format.
- If you are uploading the maximum of 50 images, the total size of the images must be 500 MB or less.
- Attachments can be any additional information images regarding your property.
- File types acccepted for upload are: Word (.doc), Excel (.xls) and Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Please ensure the file size for all attachments does not exceed 10 MB (10,000 kb).
To upload images or attachments of your property, please do the following steps:
- Log into your account by clicking on "Manage my Account" button at the top right of the screen. Enter your username and password and click on the "Login" button. On the page that follows, if the "Property" button does not appear in orange, click on it..
- Use the appropriate drop down menu to select the property. The number of commercial and residential properties you have listed on Louer.com will appear in the appropriate column.
- Click on the " Edit Property" button. Once you ve ensured this is the correct property, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Continue" button.
- On this page you will be able to upload your images. Follow the instructions on this page to upload your images.
- Once you have uploaded all your images, click on the " Continue" button at the bottom of the page to save the images to your listing.
*If you need any assistance uploading your images on Louer.com, please contact Customer Support either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, through our feedback form on http://www.louer.com/contact/feedback.html, or by telephone toll-free
1-866-455-6837 (in Montreal, please call 514-223-4444).