Ahuntsic/Cartierville Commercial Unit, Office Space for Rent, leasing 296 SF to 3220 SF
Le 560 Henri-Bourassa
- Lease Space Available: 296 SF to 3220 SF
- Max. Continuous Area: 16747 SF
- Yearly Rent: $12.00/SF Base Rent
- Available Date: Immediately
- Contact :Raymond Ayas(514) 969-6530
- Usage Type: Office Building, General Office, Shared Office, Conference Room, Dental Clinic, Medical Clinic, Institutional/Governmental
Office Space Leasing Information - #LID: 560zziIn the heart of Ahuntsic-Cartierville, 560 Henri-Bourassa West is strategically located on an east-west main thoroughfare (Henri-Bourassa Boulevard) near Highway 15. It is halfway between the boulevards of Acadia and St. Laurent, two major north-south arteries in Montreal. It is a class "B" building with CVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and underground parking, rare things on Boulevard Henri-Bourassa.
If you would like to rent an office space at 560 Henri-Bourassa West, please contact us to find out availability and book a visit.
Built of concrete, the 560 Henri-Bourassa is a secure building. Entrances are controlled by electronic access cards outside of office hours and cameras monitor 24/7. It is an address that gives companies a clean, efficient and professional look. The office building has a number of small spaces popular with professionals. The ground floor is fully leased to Canada Post.
Transportation: The 560 Henri-Bourassa is easily accessible by public transport:
- by car, Highways 15 and 40 are nearby,
- by bus (164, 171, 180, 380 within a minute's walk of the building),
- by metro (Henri-Bourassa, 20 minutes walk),
- by train (Bois-De-Boulogne station a 5-minute walk).
The property is located near the Central Market, Montreal's largest shopping centre. Tenants can enjoy many cafes nearby and Fleury Street (with its multitude of shops and restaurants) is just 500 metres away. There are several cafes nearby as well as educational and government institutions such as the SAAQ.
- Local #101: 1135 SF- Former clinic that would be perfect for dental or medical center: plumbing through premises with several sinks. Four closed rooms plus open space. Easily converted to offices by capping the plumbing and refinishing. Can be assembled with offices 114 for a total of 4,040 square feet.
- Local #114: 2905 SF- Six offices closed (four with windows) and a large open area in the middle. This space also contains a glass-enclosed indoor conference room as well as a waiter and kitchen room with sink. Can be assembled with offices 101 for a total of 4,040 square feet.
- Local #201: 1459 SF- Impressive suite with two interior offices with windows, a huge conference room, a large open area and a large kitchenette. Can be assembled with suites 204 and 209 for a total of 5,657 square feet.
- Local #204: 978 SF- Four offices closed and storage space in less than a thousand square feet, no waste. Can be assembled with offices 201 and 209 for a total of 5,657 square feet.
- Local #207: 646 SF- One closed office, a large open area and a kitchenette.
- Local #209: 3220 SF- This large office could be split in two as it was created by joining two premises (208 and the former 209). Currently it has six closed offices (five with windows) plus a conference room. In addition to the reception, there is a large open area, a kitchenette with a sink, a small indoor meeting room and a shower. Can be assembled with offices 201 and 204 for a total of 5,657 square feet.
- Local #303: 1109 SF- Four offices closed plus reception and open area.
- Local #304: 497 SF- Open space presently occupied by a broker in financial services, lease ending June 30. Available as of July 1, 2021.
- Local #307: 296 SF- Beautiful interior boardroom, perfect for meetings.
- Local #309: 956 SF- Large open area with two closed offices at the back, with windows.
- Local #314: 1814 SF- Five closed offices all with windows in front of open space and indoor conference room, in addition to a reception, kitchenette and server room.
- Indoor parking and free on-street parking
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (CVAC) 24/7
- Near the Henri-Bourassa Metro and the Bois-de-Boulogne and Ruisseau train stations
- Canada Post, Tecnic and other high-end tenants in the building
- Elevator, security cameras, cleaning
- Available Date: DEC 03, 2021
- Rent min.: $12.00/SF
- Rent max.: $12.00/SF
- Operating Expense/Year: $8.92/SF
- Taxes/Year: $3.36/SF
- Building Class: B
- Year Built: 1975
- Total SF of building: 40400 SF
- Contract Type: Net-Net
- Air conditioning: Central
- Heating: Electrical