Office, Commercial Space Leasing Information - #LID: 1411zd
Located on the North-East side of Sainte-Catherine Street, 1405-1411 Crescent and 1327-1333 Sainte-Catherine is located on one of the most attractive retail corners in downtown Montreal today. In addition to offering a prime retail location, this art-deco building also offers vast office spaces that benefit from great natural light due to the abundance of windows located on the building. Strategically located in downtown Montreal, this building is easily accessible by public transit. Five key metro stations are located just 5 minutes away, such as: Guy-Concordia, Peel, McGill, Lucien-L’Allier and Bonaventure stations. For those whom opt to take the bus, lines no 15 and no 358 have a stop located at the corner of De La Montagne Street, which no more than a minute’s walk away. In addition to this, a plethora of bus lines stop along René-Lévesque Boulevard, which is no more than a 5 minute walk away from the building.
- Local #200:
- Located on the 2nd floor, this space is an entire floor. Benefiting from a fantastic visibility from Crescent and Sainte-Catherine streets, this space is extremely well-lit due to the buildings abundant windows. This space benefits from great natural lighting.
- Local #400:
- Located on the 4th floor, this space offer a great view of Crescent street, all whilst providing great light due to the abundant windows.
- Local #500:
- Located on the 5th floor, this space offer a great view of Crescent street, all whilst providing great light due to the abundant windows.
- Local #1405:
- Located on the ground floor, this 2 118 square foot space offers excellent visibility on Crescent and Sainte-Catherine streets. With a large window display, this space is not to be missed!
- Local #13291331:
- This 1 221 square foot space has its façade directly onSainte-Catherine street. Benefiting from incredible windows, this space is perfect for all shops.
- Easily accessible by public transit
- Cental location
- Available Date:
JUL 13, 2019
Access gate: Yes
Year Built: 1937
Total SF of building: 31000 SF