Mont-Tremblant Commercial Unit, Office, Commercial Space for Rent, leasing 2240 SF to 11470 SF
Faubourg Tremblant, space for rent Mont-Tremblant
- Lease Space Available: 2240 SF to 11470 SF
- Max. Continuous Area: 11470 SF
- Yearly Rent: For rent call 514 354-5920
- Available Date: Immediately
- Website: https://www.forumproperties.com/fr/commercial/fau ...
- Contact :Jaime Roskies(514) 354-5920 ext. 253
- Facebook: Forum Facebook
- Twitter: Forum Twitter
- Linkedin: Forum Linkedin
- All Properties: Forum
- Usage Type: General Office, Conference Room, Business Center, Dental Clinic, Medical Clinic, Institutional/Governmental, Special Purpose | Office, Restaurant, Street Retail, Strip Mall, Shopping Mall, Daycare, Restaurant with Drive Thru, Showroom - Commercial, Special Purpose | Commercial
Office, Commercial Space Leasing Information - #LID: 2450iIt makes sense to put yourself at the centre of where your customers are now and where they are going to be in ever increasing numbers in the future. The location is very easy to get to from both the north and the south directions of Route 117 because it's on a roundabout. We chose this location for its commercial viability and potential to meet the unmet demands of shoppers with the means to meet their needs and fulfil their desires. Those are the same reasons it will be attractive to service retailers of all kinds, high- end grocery boutiques and other purveyors of quality goods and services.
Faubourg Tremblant offers a steady stream of more than 25 thousand vehicles a day of both local and tourist traffic and some 3.1 million visitors a year now-and those numbers are growing. They come to work and to play, they have needs you can respond to, and they have the means to spend at your retail location.
Tourists flock to the area all four seasons because of the Mont-Tremblant and Mont-Blanc ski resorts; the international quality golf courses; the conference facilities and accommodation of all styles and price points; the nearby lakes, rivers and mountains and other natural attractions that make the area a prime destination for both local and international tourists, many of which increasingly use the nearby international airport as their arrival point.
- Trade area exceeds over 100,000 inhabitants
- More than 3 million tourists and 780,000 excursionists visit annually
- Traffic count exceeds 25,000 vehicles daily
- Tenants include: Starbucks
- Available Date: OCT 21, 2019