Office, Commercial Space Leasing Information - #LID: 2250zzz
2250 boulevard Alfred-Nobel is a five-storey office property that is located in Montreal’s Technoparc. The Technoparc is one of Canadas most prestigious business parks and is one of the largest centers decidacted to Canada’s technology sector. Over 100 high-tech corportations are located within the business park. Located between Highway 40 and Pierre-Élliott Trudeau airport, 2500 Alfred-Nobel benefits from outstanding accessibility. Furthermore, the new Light Rail Train proposed by CDPQ includes a station in the Technoparc, which will enhance its current accessibility.
- Local #100:
- Suite 100 is located on the ground floor of the property. This space was previously used as a cafeteria for the entire building. This space can be used for the same use, or can be converted into an office space.
- Local #405:
- Located on the 4th floor, this space benefits from great visibility and mangificent views due to the abundant windows. This space currently contains closed and open plan offices which is move-in ready for any business
- Local #500:
- Located on the 5th floor, this 17 460 square foot space is in fact, an entire floor. This space benefits from abundant windows, which provide natural light and magnificent views. This floor is entirely ready to be occupied by a tenant as it is move-in ready. Closed and open-plan offices characterize the space, where a kichinette and bathrooms complete this fantastic floor. High ceilings provide an airy feel.
- Local #200:
- Located on the 2nd floor, this space benefits from great visibility and mangificent views due to the abundant windows. This space currently contains closed and open plan offices which is move-in ready for any business
- Accessible by public transit
- Located near the highway
- Available Date:
JUN 01, 2020
Building Class: A
Access gate: Yes
Year Built: 2001
Air conditioning: Central