Condo for rent Verdun
2 Bd + Den Montreal Condo, Backyard, Patio
Verdun Condo for rent #1040q located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 1040qDiscover the WaDi : WAterfront DIstrict of Verdun. Yes, this trendy Verdun neighborhood is smack in the middle of everything that's anything, with an endless green urban escape for year-round outdoor enthusiasts - walkers, bikers, boarders, kayakers, swimmers, snowshoers, skiers, tai chi practitioners and dog-walkers.
Shedding its drab of yesterday, today's vibrant Waterfront Disrict of Verdun boasts warm cafés, buttery boulangeries, exotic fromageries, zero-waste organic shopping, architecturally stunning community drinking wells, and a foodie's paradise - from street Cambodian & Aztec Mexican to les îles-de-la-Madeleine chowder, slow cooked BarBQ, & all-you-can-eat Korean. Need more reasons to stay in the WaDi?
In 2019, the WaDi beat out 15 boroughs for the highly desired satellite venue for the Montreal International Jazz Fest, in addition to being home to its own 15 block Spring maple syrup festival, two summer street fests with Peruvian open-air salsa, Montreal's only urban swim beach, the 1940s art deco outdoor Natatorium and an all-summer outdoor dance hall!.
Need more, even? Head 10 minutes East towards super hot Griffintown, little burgundy and the Downtown core, or go 10 minutes in the other direction for the magical Lachine Rapids, or get out of the city in 10 minutes with your choice of the 10, 15 or 20 freeways, or the Champlain and Mercier bridges, or 4 metro stops on the green line.
The Crawford Condos in a Triplex in the WaDi are fully equipped with 5 appliances, electric fireplace, storage facility, and access to a serene front and backyard, with tiki bar, hammocks and a view to the St. Lawrence river.
Can be furnished with elegant tableware and linen, and comfortable mattresses.
- Ideal for professionals, or a small family
- 6 month lease minimum
- Credit check and references will be required
Contact us for more information. or to schedule a visit
- An urban escape. Close to 4 Metro stops on the Green line
- Easy street parking, backyard with Tiki Bar, patio furniture
- Included: Internet, 5 appliances, electric fireplace, murphy bed, storage area. To Rent fully furnished add $350
- Beautiful renovated 5 1/2 on 1st floor, 2 closed bedrooms, 1 bath, work den in foyer, apartment and building smoke-free
- Dogs allowed, depending on breed.
- Available Date: DEC 15, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 1
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Laundry in premises: Yes
- Year built: 1950
- Year renovated: 2013
- Pets allowed: Conditional
- # of stories: 3
- # of floors within building: 3
- # of units within building: 3
- Total SF of building: 975 SF
- Outdoor presence: Patio
- Ground floor: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Storage available: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood