Condo for rent Saint-Laurent
Luxury Bois Franc corner view 2 bed 2 bath condo
Saint-Laurent Condo for rent #2385n located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 2385nLocated in close proximity to public transit and a range of services, Tod (Transit oriented Development) is an urban oasis that lives up to its name! With its warm interiors, solid wood frames and common areas, Tod is designed to be an attractive place to live.
• 9’ ceilings (living room and bedrooms)
• Quartz counters and stainless stell appliances
• Pure, warm, refined look and feel
• Wooden posts and beams
• Recessed LED lighting
• Walk-in closet
• Large windows
• Private balcony
• Includes all stainless steel appliances including washer dryer and air conditioning.
Superior-quality finishing materials like quartz, jointed pine, as well as plumbing fixtures designed to conserve water
As its name indicates, Tod is aTransit-Oriented Development, meaning that it is a residential and commercial development with great access to a range of services and transit options.
• Bois-Franc train station, bus and metro
• Primary school
• Secondary school
• Daycare centre
• Sports complex
• The Bois-Franc sector of Saint-Laurent is a well-thought-out, innovative development where quality of life comes first. Parks, nature, lakes and ponds, public squares, recreational services, shops and amenities, condos and townhouses all come together to form a unique, desirable neighbourhood.
The Bois-Franc train station, on the Deux-Montagnes line, is less than 750 metres from your condo. You can walk there in a mere seven minutes, and be at Central Station in downtown Montreal just 17 minutes later!
• Bus and metro
Bus lines run to the Côte-Vertu and Du College metro stations, less than 3 km away.
Bois-Franc is also next to Highways 13, 15 and 40, for quick access to Laval, the Laurentians and Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport.
All the shops you need, within walking distance
A supermarket, a French bakery, a pharmacy, a dental and medical clinic, a bank, restaurants and retailers, all within walking distance of Tod! From late May to mid-September, there’s also the Bois-Franc market, where producers and growers set up their stalls to sell fresh produce.
Nearby, in St-Laurent, you’ll find two nurseries and a daycare, two primary and secondary schools, two CEGEPs, a municipal library, a sports complex, a specialized supermarket (Adonis) and two shopping centres
- Luxury condo with amazing view of montreal mountain
- Centrally located near all transport and shopping
- beautiful kitchen All appliances plus washer dryer
- Outdoor pool
- Quality wood finishes
- Available Date: JUN 01, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 2
- Luxury Unit: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Laundry in premises: Yes
- Year built: 2018
- Year renovated: 2018
- # of stories: 6
- # of floors within building: 6
- # of units within building: 54
- Total SF of building: 915 SF
- Outdoor presence: Balcony
- Walk-in closet: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Pool: Outdoor
- Exercise facility: Yes
- Handicap access: Yes
- Storage available: Yes
- Parking indoor: 1
- Elevator number: 1
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood