Condo for rent Old Montreal
Old Montreal - (1 115 sf)
Old Montreal Condo for rent #389j located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 389jThis condo combines the charm of old-Montreal and the necessities of today. Located in a historic building and in the ideal urban setting, this open plan space has exposed brick, 11.5 foot ceilings, working wood fireplace, and a large master suite. This unique homey property has tons of charm with lovely architectural details, large beautiful windows, original wooden beams and columns and hardwood floors and ceilings. This fully renovated 1,115 sf loft style condo is located on the fifth floor of the magnificent Swift-Copland building, a landmark building situated in the heart of Old Montreal.
•1,115 ft2 / 103.58 m2 - Living space.
•Year Built 1908 - Architect Howard Colton Stone. Major renovation 1983 and 2012.
•Well maintained building with only 18 units.
•Terrace on the roof with a fantastic view over the river and the city center: a completely breathtaking view.
•Renovated Kitchen with counters in granite, bar and high-end appliances (dishwasher, fridge, electric cooker).
•A Murphy bed ideally placed for visitors.
•Secured building and elevator access: only authorized people can access the elevator area and their specific floors..
•Plenty of storage space.
•Built in cabinetry in Master bedroom closet, built in cabinetry in front hall closet.
•Partially Furnished (appliances, washer and dryer, blinds, counter buffet, chairs, TV, office, Murphy’s bed).
•Comfort of the contemporary style and the luxury of the classic and perfectly match the warmness and style of this homey condo.
•Quality insulation and soundproofing.
•Electric Heating and A/C. Tenant pays utilities.
•Internet, cable and telephone available - OPTIONAL. Tenant pays.
•Easy car parking on the street (city sticker). Monthly pass is available in the adjacent or front parking lots.
•Roberto Starnino Gym: personal training studio is located next door.
Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: AC, Hot water Tank, Intercom, Separate shower, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential.
- Within walking distance of restaurants, festivities, shops, the city center and the old port.
- Proximity to Downtown; 5 mins walking distance to Metro Square Victoria; 8 mins walking distance to Station Bonaventure;
- Steps away from Bus station and public transits; Walking and bicycling beside Lachine Canal;
- Near CHUM, UQAM, highways, grocery Metro with free indoor parking, the Tower of the stock exchange, the attractions of Old Montreal such as the Montreal Sciences Centre and the Clock Tower Beach, the cycle track leading up to the market Atwater, the World Trade Center, etc.
- Spacious and bright.
- Available Date: JUN 01, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 2
- Luxury Unit: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Laundry in premises: Yes
- Year built: 1908
- Year renovated: 2012
- Pets allowed: Conditional
- # of stories: 7
- # of floors within building: 1
- # of units within building: 18
- Total SF of building: 1115 SF
- Outdoor presence: Deck
- Furnished: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Walk-in closet: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Exercise facility: Yes
- Storage available: Yes
- Access gate: Yes
- Parking outdoor: 1
- Elevator number: 1
- Air conditioning: Central
- Security guard: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood