Condo for rent Côte-Saint-Luc
Huge 1400sf SPLIT level Upper duplex
Côte-Saint-Luc Condo for rent #488i located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 488iI DONT READ OFTEN THE MESSGES SO PLS READ THE AD, ANSWER, AND CALL (LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER). THANKS!
I have a few 2&3 bdr wide surface furnished condos a few minutes from Downtown.
Here presented: 3bdr "Manoir" Condo ~1500sf Split level of upper duplex- it's feel like a single house (and it is bigger than many).
I planned to do this for a few months only but …if you would be intrested in longer term, [furnished with style] pls tell me and we discuss.
Stay longer or just during your home renovation... or... HOLYDAY maybe? :).
My condos are clean and completely equipped: clean linen and towels, silverware, plates, pots and pans, complete kitchenware, internet, electricity, hot water and heating included
Yard access, BBQ, driveway parking possible (to discuss).
Beautiful furniture, big spaces, don't have to wait after anybody as there are 2 bathrooms.
During renovation period or while waiting for your new house that is not yet ready or… for your holyday… rent the opposite of a motel/hotel room, in one word: Tranquility of a home. You'll feel like in a manoir...
Located in a very respected neighbourhood (see wikipedia - Montreal-West), in the middle part of the Montreal Island (do not confuse with West Island), is like ~15-20 minutes from Downtown. Good common transit.
You can have your BBQ during the day... then your fun in Downtown in the evening... and then sleep in a quiet and tranquille huge HOME, remote from the noise, crowd and traffic as the neighbourhood is a hidden treasure - like a quiet and rich outskirt but you're still on the Montreal island. Most flexible term owners would rent a "rental property" where the tranquillity and peace is NOT a priority, and many time the space is small (2bdr start at 700sf or less) and the furniture is like... "rental" :). Rarely someone would offer for rent a tranquille house... in a homey area... with furniture as his own... offering the same confort as to him/herself ( I live downstairs.)
3 busses available, 103, 162, 420 -express bus
Prices / periods :
- Long term – a few months, year(s) ”; 3 bdr (5 ½) 1995/ month - services/utilities to be added (or contracted by you).
- Short term :. High season (festivals etc): 2 bdr from 149/ day; 3 bdr, 159/ day.
99/day (109/day) = medium trem rate. Possible ONLY if: a) 2 months and more (3 months if May to October involved) weeks and more; b) mutual inerest, ex: I need to rent the next week that is not yet rented c) some periods after 1 October.
Why a modest hotel room? (80$ +3 taxes = ~100$).Think of this: for same price have a huge house of ~1500sf, luxury furniture - ~ French Provincial style.
Or a big condo in a new 4plex 15mins close to Downtown, comparable to a Hotel Suite of 350$/day (double in high season).
Feel free to ask more info about my other 2&3 bdr "Huge", "Class" and "Elitte" situated near the Montreal MegaHospital or refere to "view poster's other ads" in the right side of this page
-Students / roommates: from 599/month /luxury room*
*Conditions apply, some exceptions could apply. Ex:
Minimum 31 days for tourists!.
Monthly prices refers to a 9-12 [calendar] months and include the rent of the condo with it's furniture, services extra.
I can`t book/reserve a short period far in the future (like 4-6 months from now), EXCEPT if your renting request is for several months or more.
1985 1995 cmar condos
Pls answer this ad AND call 514 446 3355. If no answer, pls leave message, 100% call back, promised.
- Plusieurs condos, 5 services offerts : Long term, medium and short term, Students renting, Relocation services for entreprises, insurance works
- Condo like a Hotel Suite at hotel room. Exquisite residential quiet and peacefull area where you can sleep at night but not far from the Downtown if you don't want to sleep!
- Family friendly, customizable furniture for students and professionals.
- Utilities : park at ~200m, Bus station at ~150m, Delli store at ~400m, Supermarket at ~ 1000m, 1300m Downtown @ ~15-20 min drive, 7 minutes access to highway.
- Exquisite residential area, very respected, quiet, at minutes from Downtown, 4th richest district of Montreal .
- Available Date: NOV 18, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 2
- Luxury Unit: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Laundry in premises: Yes
- Year built: 1970
- Year renovated: 2014
- Pets allowed: Yes
- # of stories: 2
- # of floors within building: 2
- # of units within building: 2
- Total SF of building: 1400 SF
- Outdoor presence: Balcony
- Furnished: Yes
- Walk-in closet: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Exercise facility: Yes
- Parking outdoor: 4
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood