Condo for rent Côte-Saint-Luc
Huge 1400sf SPLIT level Upper duplex
Côte-Saint-Luc Condo for rent #488i located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 488iI DONT READ OFTEN THE MESSGES SO PLS READ THE AD, CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER. THANKS!
I have a few 2&3 bdr wide surface furnished condos a few minutes from Downtown.
Here presented: 3bdr "Manoir" Condo -1400sf Split level of HUGE upper duplex. Feel free to ask more info about the 2&3 bdr "Huge", "Class" and "Elitte" situated near the Montreal MegaHospital or refere to "view poster's other ads" in the right side of this page.
I planned to do this for a few months only but …if you would be intrested in longer term, furnished with style or unfurnished, pls tell me and we discuss.
Stay longer or just during your home renovation... or... HOLYDAY maybe? :).
Offered clean and completely equiped: clean linen and towels, silverware, plates, pots and pans, complete kitchenware.
Yard access, BBQ, driveway parking possible (to discuss). Beautiful furniture, big spaces, don't have to wait after anybody as there are 2 bathrooms.
During renovation period or while waiting for your new house that is not yet ready or… for your holyday… rent the opposite of a motel/hotel room, in one word: Tranquility of a home. You'll feel like in a manoir more than in a hotel room (that would be the other alternative for quite the same price).
Located in a very respected neighborhood (see wikipedia - Montreal-West), in the middle part of the Montreal Island (do not confuse with West Island), is like 10-15 minutes from Downtown. Good common transit so you can have your BBQ during the day... then your fun in Downtown in the evening... and then sleep in a quiet and tranquille huge HOME, remote from the noise, crowd and traffic as the neighbourhood is a hidden treasure. Most flexible term owners would rent a "rental property" where the tranquillity and peace is not a priority, and many time the space and the furniture is like... "rental" :). Rarely someone would offer for rent a tranquille house... in a homey area... with furniture as his own... offering the same confort as to him/herself ( I live downstairs.)
3 busses available, 103, 162, 420 -express bus
Prices / periods :
- Long term – a few months, year(s) ”; 3 bdr (5 ½) 1995/ month - services/utilitities to be added (or contracted by you). Long term non/semi-furnished from 1550 – to discuss.
- Short term :. High season (festivals etc): 2 bdr 149/ day; 3 bdr, 159/ day.
99/day (109/day) short trem rate possible ONLY if: a) 2 weeks and more; b) mutual inerest, ex: I need to rent the next week that is not yet rented c) some periods after 1 October.
Why a modest hotel room? Think of this: for same price or less for huge condos 1100-1400sf, luxury furniture, in a new 4plex close to Downtown, comparable to a Hotel Suite of 350$/day .
-Students / roommates: from 550/month /luxury room*
*Conditions apply, some exceptions could apply. Ex:
Minimum 31 days for tourists!.
Monthly prices refers to a few [calendar] months and include the rent of the condo with it's furniture, services extra.
I can`t book/reserve a short period far in the future (like 4-6 months from now), EXCEPT if your renting is for a few months or more.
1985 1995 cmar condos
- 3 condos, 5 services offerts : Long terme, moyen et court terme, location, Etudiants, services de Relocation pour entreprises
- Condo like a Hotel Suite at motel price - not far from a motels area. Exquisite residential quiet and peacefull area where you can sleep but not far from the Downtown if you don't want to sleep!
- Family frendly, customisable furniture for students and professionals
- Utilities : park at 200m, Bus station at 80m, Delli store at 400m, Supermarket at 400m 1000m, 1300m Downown @ 10 min drive, 5 minutes acces to highway.
- Exquisite residential area, very respected, quiet, at minutes from Downtown.
- Available Date: AUG 19, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 2
- Luxury Unit: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Garbage disposal: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Laundry in premises: Yes
- Year built: 1970
- Year renovated: 2014
- Pets allowed: Yes
- # of stories: 2
- # of floors within building: 3
- # of units within building: 2
- Total SF of building: 1400 SF
- Outdoor presence: Balcony
- Furnished: Yes
- Walk-in closet: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Exercise facility: Yes
- Parking outdoor: 1
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood