Condo for rent Boisbriand
#203 - San Leon
Boisbriand Condo for rent #1035zp located at:
Condo Rental Information - #LID: 1035zpNew project in the heart of Faubourg Boisbriand, named San Leon. Phase 3 (phases 1 and 2 are 100% leased).
Delivery scheduled for July 2021.
3 1/2 of 655 and 715 /
Price starting at $ 1,220
Also available: Studio 588 / 4 1/2 from 900 to 997 / (from $ 1,705 / month)
Sign up before March 1 and get 1 year of free internet.
Indoor and outdoor parking possible.
Hot water and storage included.
Careful construction that takes care of the environment
- 100% concrete construction;
- Superior insulation, soundproofing and waterproofing;
- Superior quality windows;
- Garage heating and natural gas water heater;
- Individual air conditioning system with wall head;
- Low flow sanitary ware;
- Large individual balcony;
- Patio door 8 feet wide by 7 high;
- Large central park;
- Regional labor and materials;
- Rainwater management;
- Planting of several trees, shrubs and perennials;
- Water-saving landscaping.
A well-thought-out layout thanks to its optimization
- Open air;
- Modern and ergonomic design;
- Central island or large quartz counter;
- Stainless steel sink;
- Optimized and practical storage;
- Melamine cabinet.
- Ceramic floor;
- Melamine vanity;
- Independent bath and shower (depending on the unit chosen);
- Separate laundry room including additional storage.
- Vestibule at the entrance of the building;
- Sprinkled and air-conditioned apartment;
- “Walk-in” type storage for the main bedrooms (depending on the unit chosen);
- Natural gas water heater included;
- Near highways 13, 15 and 640, the North Shore golf course and the Lionel-Groulx college.
Visit the SanLeon project:
For more information, contact us at (514) 400-6248.
The rental is already in progress. Visit by appointment.
- Available Date: JUL 01, 2021
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 1
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Garbage disposal: Yes
- # of units within building: 64
- Parking indoor: 1
- Parking outdoor: 1
- Elevator number: 1
- Air conditioning: Yes