St-Leonard Commercial Unit, Commercial Space for Rent, leasing 14000 SF to 32000 SF
Great signage opportunity with valuable exposure
Commercial Space Leasing Information - #LID: 9355bGreat signage opportunity with valuable exposure, Position perfect.
Retail and restaurant facilities on-site provide for the needs of clients and staff.
Open-air mall with high visibility with ample parking, ample lighting, and security for peace of mind. Easy access, a prominent storefront in an established area ready for tenant fit-out.
Offering a well-lit, secured storefront for peace-of-mind, ground floor easy access caters well to clients and staff.
Amenities: A/C and HVAC distribution, transportation, restaurants, high ceiling (approx 20' to the rafters), and facilities nearby to cater to client and staff needs.
Well suited for professional services or retail storefront;
Physiotherapist, travel agency, hardware outlet, retail wholesaler, pet shop, gift shop, book store are just a few concepts to mention.
Asking $12 base rent plus applicable taxes and, + $5.60 additional rent which includes municipal, school, and business tax.
We are open to different less than or greater than 5-year lease terms
Key Tenants, Anchors
Pere Du Meuble
Élévation - trampoline et amusement
Allo Mon Coco
- Local #5850: 14400 SF- Delivered as shell condition or better
- Local #9355: 32000 SF- Showroom ready
- Plenty of parking
- Major tenants to draw from
- Walking distance to St Leonard train station
- Higher income neighborhood profile
- High density residential and commercial area
- Available Date: SEP 19, 2020
- Rent min.: $12.00/SF
- Rent max.: $12.00/SF
- Operating Expense/Year: $2.00/SF
- Taxes/Year: $3.00/SF
- # of stories: 1
- Loading dock: 2
- Clearance height: 18 feet
- Total SF of building: 93000 SF
- Contract Type: Net-Net
- Air conditioning: Central
- Heating: Gas