Montreal-Downtown Commercial Unit, Commercial Space for Rent, leasing 5266 SF
Commercial Space Leasing Information - LID #: 1235zlDemographics (within1km)
- Total population: 36,626 (2015)
- Average household income: $65,982
- Median age: 33.6 years
- 71.6% of the population have completed postsecondary
- French is the predominate mother tongue (25.6%),
with 23.9% of the population speaking French as a
- Major industries include Sales & services, Business,
finance & administration and Occupations in
social science, education, government service &
Real Estate (Ville-Marie)
- Median single-family home sale price : $804,400
- Average condo sale price: $310,000
- Turn-key space for retail or restaurant just steps away from Sainte-Catherine Street.
- Located at the base of a 214 unit condo development.
- Very good visibility and high traffic, over 15,000 vehicles per day.
- Co-tenants include Pannizza, C’Cho-Colat Inc., an Indian restaurant, Copper Branch. Neighboring tenants include the Irish embassy, Centra Condos and Viva Lofts.
- Well-serviced by public transit: Near the Lucien-L’Allier and Guy-Concordia metro stations and frequent service by buses #15 and 358.
- Rent min.: $35.00/SF
- Rent max.: $35.00/SF
- Operating Expense/Year: $16.24/SF
- Contract Type: Net-Net-Net