Apartment for rent Verdun
Nice renovated apartment for rent - all included.
Apartment Rental Information - LID #: 1223eThe apartment is located in the district of Verdun, close to a bus stop, a small grocery, three parks, a swimming pool and a public library. This neighborhood is limited by a cycle track skirting the St. Lawrence river and by another following the channel of the aqueduct. The apartment counts five luminous rooms (1600 pi2 or 150m2). The kitchen/dining room is of average size with a door patio leading to a balcony and allowing to the backyard through staircase. The four bedrooms, the two living rooms, the kitchen/dinning room, the corridor and the interior staircase have wooden of maple floor. The two bathrooms are of average size (ceramics covering), in the first one you can find a bath and a shower. The other one has a toilet and a sink. Five wall cupboards are present in the apartment and offer good possibilities of arrangement. Pieces of furniture of gardens are shared in the backyard.
The apartment is laid out on two level; ground floor and the basement of a duplex. The building is at ten minutes of walk from the Jolicoeur subway (on green line). From this station, you can reach downtown in 20 minutes. The expenses of heating, electricity, hot water and Internet high speed connection are the responsibility of the owner. The apartment is furnished and equipped with useful domestic effects. Pieces of furniture and domestic effects provided for the duration of the hiring:
1. Electric household appliances: refrigerator, cooker, microwawe oven, washerwoman, steam drier, dishwasher, toaster, can-opener, coffee machine.
2. Plates, ustensils, cauldrons, cookie plates and pizza, wine cuts, glasses, iron and table for the sharpening of clothing.
3. Pieces of furniture: armchairs, sofa; tables, chairs, work tables, two single beds and two double beds, libraries, television, telephones, etc
4. Bed linen, mats, linens of kitchen, towels, curtains, fabrics, carpet.
5: Air-Conditioner available during the summer season.
- Shared access to the backyard
- Close to the nature and the St-Laurent River
- Trendy Neighborhood
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Pets allowed: Conditional
- Stories number: 2
- Number floors within building: 2
- Ground floor: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood