Apartment for rent Montreal-Downtown
Amazing Condo 3 1/2 renovated & bright
Montreal-Downtown Apartment for rent #2028b located at:
Apartment Rental Information - #LID: 2028bTurnkey apartment; absolutely all furnished and all equipped. Cosy and modern, the apartment is perfectly located, at one step of all essential services and at 30 seconds from Frontenac metro. It has wide windows and an unobstructed view, which makes it especially bright.
Available immediately for a long term rental.
The Apartment :
Perfect for a couple or a single person. It's a 3 1/2 apartment fully furnished and equipped with all you need. Located at the second floor of a 3 story building. The condominium was built in 2009, with high ceilings (9ft), hardwood floors, a good insulation and a modern finish.
- Living room, kitchen and dining room as an open concept
- One closed bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet
- Cosy & Modern bathroom
- Kitchen equipped with all you need to cook : built-in stove, large fridge, dishwasher, dishes, etc.
- Laundry closet equipped with washer and dryer.
- Big balcony surrounded by mature trees, located on the sunny side.
- Alarm system & intercom
- 48" TV
- Household cleaning products and basic foodstuffs
Included services :
- Electricity (heating, hot water, lighting, etc.)
- Wi-Fi high speed Internet unlimited
The Location :
The condo is perfectly located, in Ville-Marie district. It will take you literally 30 seconds of walk to the Frontenac metro station, which is on the Green Line that serves all downtown area. Also, you can always find free parking on the street. The apartment is nearby all essential services and many cultural activities. Just in front of the building, you'll find the Sport Center Jean-Claude-Malépart and it's large list of sports and artistic activities; then the Médéric-Martin Park, offering nice green spaces and many summer activities. The Frontenac House of Culture, meanwhile, presents shows, concerts, projections eand exhibitions of all artistic disciplines.
Services at < 1 min :
- Subway, bus (+night bus), Bixi
- Grocery store, pharmacy, convenience store
- Bank, post office, cleaner, hairdresser, florist, etc.
- Restaurants, coffee shop
- “Wawel” pastry and bakery
- Frontenac's library
- Sports Center : gym, various classes, interior pool with free open swim, exterior tennis courts
- Park : concerts, exterior movies projections, community gardens
- Cultural House
- Downtown, Plateau, Village
- UQAM, McGill and Concordia Universities
- Notre-Dame Hospital
- Lafontaine Park
Security deposit required to rental
No advance payment required for reservation
- • All furniture, fully equipped, all inclusive
- • Electricity, heating, unlimited Wi-Fi internet
- • Ideally located
- • Quality modern finish
- • All services at less than a minute
- Available Date: MAY 25, 2019
- Lease Term: Yearly
- Bathrooms: 1
- Fridge: Yes
- Stove: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer: Yes
- Dryer: Yes
- Year built: 2009
- # of stories: 3
- # of units within building: 6
- Total SF of building: 650 SF
- Outdoor presence: Deck
- Furnished: Yes
- Alarm system: Yes
- Walk-in closet: Yes
- Internet access: Yes
- Access gate: Yes
- Heating: Electrical
- Flooring: Hardwood